The Student Room Group

Declining place - to go to clearing

Hi,

I have received a changed course offer from my firm and my insurance is showing as 'still waiting for confirmation'. I am wanting to go to clearing but there is currently no way for me to do this on the webpage, do I have to wait for the decision from the insurance uni or ring up the uni with the changed course offer and ask them to withdraw their offer?

Thanks
Original post by skigi
Hi,

I have received a changed course offer from my firm and my insurance is showing as 'still waiting for confirmation'. I am wanting to go to clearing but there is currently no way for me to do this on the webpage, do I have to wait for the decision from the insurance uni or ring up the uni with the changed course offer and ask them to withdraw their offer?

Thanks

You can't decline your place until it's unconditional, but you can ring around unis now and find out what your chances are of getting a clearing offer.

If you find something you like better, then I think if you accept your firm then decline it, you should be able to get into clearing- but maybe check this with UCAS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending