The Student Room Group

Confirmation of a conditional offer

So i received my results a while ago for an extended diploma I did, I got the grades needed for the conditional offer i firmly accepted, but am yet to recieve confirmation from UCAS or the Uni, is this normal or should I ring up the Uni?
Original post by CSproule
So i received my results a while ago for an extended diploma I did, I got the grades needed for the conditional offer i firmly accepted, but am yet to recieve confirmation from UCAS or the Uni, is this normal or should I ring up the Uni?

I'd recommend giving them a call :smile: Sometimes there can be delays with BTEC results, if the uni haven't received your results then I'd advise getting in touch with UCAS directly
Hi CSproule,

Which university did you apply for? I would suggest if you're worried that you give them a call, as I'm sure they won't mind confirming what stage your application is in the process.

All the best,
Hayley
Reply 3
Original post by Protostar
I'd recommend giving them a call :smile: Sometimes there can be delays with BTEC results, if the uni haven't received your results then I'd advise getting in touch with UCAS directly

Okay will do, I read up about the BTEC results taking abit longer but im just not sure where other people are with theres. I know UCAS send off my grades because my course is listed on the ones where they send them out. But I will contact them later to make sure, thanks for your help.
Reply 4
Original post by StaffsUniHayley
Hi CSproule,

Which university did you apply for? I would suggest if you're worried that you give them a call, as I'm sure they won't mind confirming what stage your application is in the process.

All the best,
Hayley

The Uni im referring to as my firm is LCC
Original post by CSproule
The Uni im referring to as my firm is LCC

Ah, I'm a Staffordshire University student so can only vouch for them. Give them a ring as people are saying, they won't mind confirming for you.

Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending