The Student Room Group

I have met the requirements of my offer

I have met the requirements of my offer from my firm but only my insurance choice has been confirmed, I have yet to hear from my firm choice...I'm a mess. Does this mean they have declined me?
Original post by Lalabidmead85
I have met the requirements of my offer from my firm but only my insurance choice has been confirmed, I have yet to hear from my firm choice...I'm a mess. Does this mean they have declined me?

Hi there :hello:

Have you double-checked that you have met every requirement and there is nothing missed or outstanding?

If so, please contact the firm uni for clarification. If you meet all your conditions then you have to be accepted.
(edited 8 months ago)
Nope

This happens a percentage of the time (they “forget” to update UCAS)

You just need to phone the uni and ask them to update the portal

Oh, and…. Congratulations!!!
(edited 8 months ago)
if you have met the offer for your firm they can't decline you. For some reason they haven't yet made a decision on your application so you should get in touch with them to see if they require any information from you. It might be that you have to wait a bit but if you're sure you've met the conditions of your offer, nothing can go wrong from here.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 4
I phoned the university and they've said they've made their decision but cannot tell me over the phone and I need to wait for an email.
wonder if they are waiting for confirmation of a result eg gcse?
I phoned the university and they've said they've made their decision but cannot tell me over the phone and I need to wait for an email.

They just have to follow set procedure, don't let it worry you. You've met the requirements. Have a cup of tea, talk to your family or whoever is near you right now, and try to relax while you wait for the official update.
(edited 8 months ago)

Just a matter of waiting for confirmation now! Since you have met the offer, there's nothing to go wrong and you should be good to celebrate, well done on your results.
Reply 8
Thank you. I cannot celebrate until they confirm🤯
Thank you. I cannot celebrate until they confirm🤯

understandable, but when you accepted the offer the university also agreed to take you if you met your offer, so really nothing can go wrong at this point!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending