The Student Room Group

returning UG student

Hello,

I left on the end of my first year of UG full time studies but during September returning back straight away to 2nd year - the same course, at the same uni, again full time.

Also, I have to apply via paper application form and go through all procedure again to get student finance? I mean, send again all evidence as my passport, marriage certificate, proof of NINO etc.

Or SFE can just quickly renew the original payments which were actually already schedulded for this academic year but then cancelled (after I left uni)?
My course will start soon, thats why I m asking, afraid, it will be not done on time...:frown:

Thanks.
A.
Original post by ewa11
Hello,

I left on the end of my first year of UG full time studies but during September returning back straight away to 2nd year - the same course, at the same uni, again full time.

Also, I have to apply via paper application form and go through all procedure again to get student finance? I mean, send again all evidence as my passport, marriage certificate, proof of NINO etc.

Or SFE can just quickly renew the original payments which were actually already schedulded for this academic year but then cancelled (after I left uni)?
My course will start soon, thats why I m asking, afraid, it will be not done on time...:frown:

Thanks.
A.

Hi A,

I have just responded to your query on your other post.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending