The Student Room Group

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mez's guide to not getting disowned : episode two *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mez_merising
aw good luck im sure you'll smash it! mmm bmat prep sounds soooooo much fun aha imma probs start around mid sept.

bmat is beautiful compared to the ucat
Original post by xsowmix
bmat is beautiful compared to the ucat

mm definitely debatable. i’ll gauge by how much it makes me want to cry.
Ma sha allah well done 💘
Original post by huda122
Ma sha allah well done 💘

thank you !!
wahhhh no way! you crazy for taking physics I could never,,but all the best w your journey 💗 are you in y12?

why did i just see this now... well i’m too young to be in yr 12 and finished igcse but am doing IAS... it’s complicated 😭will be inshaAllah going into yr12 next year though!
(edited 3 years ago)
aw good luck im sure you'll smash it! mmm bmat prep sounds soooooo much fun aha imma probs start around mid sept.

hi!! ur ucat score was amazing !!!! do u have any tips for revision and the actual exam? (my test is on the 18th😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)
Original post by wydyoongi
hi!! ur ucat score was amazing !!!! do u have any tips for revision and the actual exam? (my test is on the 18th😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

omg im so sorry i completely missed this :frown:
hope it went okay!
Original post by nightingalegend
why did i just see this now... well i’m too young to be in yr 12 and finished igcse but am doing IAS... it’s complicated 😭will be inshaAllah going into yr12 next year though!

all the best!
aloha any stragglers this thread is now closed but here's the next season!
thank you all for being part of this :smile:
how to hack dr frost maths without playinglike for example: Daniel B who is from the school alderman white school is on first by hack

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending