The Student Room Group

cheating boyfriend

Me and my boyfriend of 6 months had an amazing relationship, better than anything we have had in the past. We really loved eachother and things were going great until he cheated, no explanation nor reason. I love him and I’m still with him, we are trying to work things out but I feel like maybe the same thing will happen again. I need advice asap!!
Are you sure? ....

Is my advice
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend of 6 months had an amazing relationship, better than anything we have had in the past. We really loved eachother and things were going great until he cheated, no explanation nor reason. I love him and I’m still with him, we are trying to work things out but I feel like maybe the same thing will happen again. I need advice asap!!

in my opinion there is no way you can go back to someone who has cheated. when he cheated he disrespected you. when in a relationship its normal to still find other women/men attractive but to act on it is very disrespectful. Once you loose that trust i dont think you can gain it back.
Well if you say you feel like the same thing may happen again, are you sure you can trust him? Trust your intuition and see in your heart if you trust him 100% to never cheat again. Trust is vital in a relationship, do what’s best for you no matter how hard it may seem. Hope u r ok though
Reply 4
There's nothing to work out, it's clear that you are unable to trust him. Cheaters will just repeat their behaviour again and again because they know they can get away with it.
Probably best just to break it off, the trust will never fully come back and it'll be on your mind more than you anticipate. Relationships don't function with a lack of trust.
Original post by Anonymous

Once the trust has been broken like this then it's usually impossible to trust again
Reply 7
If he really loved you, why would he have dated someone else? My advice for cheaters is to always just break up with the person you're cheating on because you don't love them if you didn't cherish them.

Find someone else. You can do way better. Someone will cherish you, but you just need to find them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending