The Student Room Group

Pain after first time sex

So I lost my virginity a few days ago, everything was fine since then and we’d been having sex.. but now I keep getting this like pain surge..’down there’.. every few seconds and it really hurts.. he has a pretty big **** I dunno- is this normal?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I lost my virginity a few days ago, everything was fine since then and we’d been having sex.. but now I keep getting this like pain surge..’down there’.. every few seconds and it really hurts.. he has a pretty big **** I dunno- is this normal?

ok. So it is likely that his **** is pushing against your cervix area. You need to talk to your bf about sex. When you have sex with him you need try going on top and controlling how far down you go on his c..k.Then you may be able to find out whether it is the depth that causes you the pain.
Reply 2
Original post by mgi
ok. So it is likely that his **** is pushing against your cervix area. You need to talk to your bf about sex. When you have sex with him you need try going on top and controlling how far down you go on his c..k.Then you may be able to find out whether it is the depth that causes you the pain.

Ah cheers- I also realised I got ‘honeymoon cystitis’ which is something no one ever told me about! But yes this is really helpful .. cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending