The Student Room Group

BTEC Business

Hi, just wondering for the people who currently take BTEC business, what are they planning to do after year 13?
I'm doing btec business and I'm just wondering if your teacher said buy A-Level business guide
Reply 2
Original post by taranmistry
I'm doing btec business and I'm just wondering if your teacher said buy A-Level business guide

No, my teacher has not mentioned it. What is it for? and are you planning to go uni, if so what course?
Original post by Lidey
No, my teacher has not mentioned it. What is it for? and are you planning to go uni, if so what course?

it's for the btec business classes. yes I'm planning to go uni and I might do marketing
Reply 4
it's for the btec business classes. yes I'm planning to go uni and I might do marketing

Ok, just marketing by itself? and where are you considering?
Original post by Lidey
Ok, just marketing by itself? and where are you considering?

I'm not sure yet what about you
Reply 6
Original post by Lidey
Hi, just wondering for the people who currently take BTEC business, what are they planning to do after year 13?

I'm doing btec business and Games tech are Uni even tho i'm doing business but im also doing IT, PLus have u guys finished Unit1 and 22?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by STU56153
I'm doing btec business and Games tech are Uni even tho i'm doing business but im also doing IT, PLus have u guys finished Unit1 and 22?

I have done unit 1 but not 22
Reply 8
I'm not sure yet what about you

Thinking Business Management with finance or marketing not sure yet, not sure what uni either
Reply 9
Original post by Lidey
Thinking Business Management with finance or marketing not sure yet, not sure what uni either

have u just started? or finished?
Reply 10
Original post by STU56153
have u just started? or finished?

Unit 1 was the first unit we did last year. so yes I finished it
Original post by Lidey
Unit 1 was the first unit we did last year. so yes I finished it

oh what did u get? cah I need help with it. What do u wanna do at Uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending