The Student Room Group

Situation with my crush

I’ve been chatting to a girl for 4 months, when I asked for her Snapchat she gave me one and started talking etc. Then apparently she gave that Snapchat to her sister and made her own account too. Then I asked one of her friends and they said she never had a sister old enough to be using a phone etc.

On the account where she pretends to be her sister she gives a lot of energy and pops up all the time calling me cute etc. But on the other account which apparently is her account she is more trying to play hard to get, taking long to reply etc. On her sister accounts she says stuff like you should ask her out, you lots suit etc.

So we spent the whole holiday chatting etc. It was time I saw her in school, she was shy and didn’t want to talk that much and avoided me a lot on the first day. That made me angry so I blocked her on Snapchat because I didn’t want to get further feelings. Then that day after school on her so called sisters account she popped up and said so how is it going with you lots. I explained to her what happened, then she replied and said that her sister can be very shy and needs time to get used to you.

Moving on, conversations really improved on both accounts and I could really see an impact. I’m happy and I can see that she’s happy too.

On her sisters account she was like you should ask her out when your ready because you lots suit etc. But still now when I see her and call her name she acts shy and walks away, I don’t know if it’s because of people watching or not. But when it is just the two of us alone she’s never shy and really shows her interest.

I am planning to ask her out soon but I really don’t know if I should or not. She doesn’t really come up to me in school, I’m confused if it’s because she’s shy or not interested. So it takes a lot of effort to get her to come with me to a silent spot where it’s just me and her.

I hope the story is not too confusing and if you’ve read the whole thing and can drop your opinion it would mean so much to me. Love to everyone❤️❤️
On one hand it sounds like she's interested in you. On the other hand, it sounds like she might not be worth going through all this trouble for as it's very elaborate. She made two accounts, on one she's "pretending" to be her sister in order to tell you to make moves on her. She ignores you in front of other people and on her snapchat, plays "hard to get" but when you're alone acts interested. If it were me, I would move on, and find somebody else. If she was really interested in you, she would flirt with you on HER snapchat account instead of going through her sisters.

But honestly it's up to you, about what you want to do and what you want to go for. If you end up going for it, good luck man.
Tell her that you’re into the creamy, creamy poo stuff. I’m sure she’ll love it, especially if you dress up as a fox and she’s the dog that has to roll in the delectable feces. Make sure you moisturise it into her ears so she can hear the creaminess
But bro the thing is I asked for her Snapchat and we talked for 3 days and the conversation wasn’t flowing. She blocked me and then after she saw me she added me back and said my sister removed all her friends and gave the Snapchat to me, and then said here message her on that account.
Original post by purplpeanut
On one hand it sounds like she's interested in you. On the other hand, it sounds like she might not be worth going through all this trouble for as it's very elaborate. She made two accounts, on one she's "pretending" to be her sister in order to tell you to make moves on her. She ignores you in front of other people and on her snapchat, plays "hard to get" but when you're alone acts interested. If it were me, I would move on, and find somebody else. If she was really interested in you, she would flirt with you on HER snapchat account instead of going through her sisters.

But honestly it's up to you, about what you want to do and what you want to go for. If you end up going for it, good luck man.
Original post by Anonymous
Tell her that you’re into the creamy, creamy poo stuff. I’m sure she’ll love it, especially if you dress up as a fox and she’s the dog that has to roll in the delectable feces. Make sure you moisturise it into her ears so she can hear the creaminess

Hmm, creamy feces isn’t always a good thing. Sometimes you want it grainy
Marry both.
Original post by Privateuser1
But bro the thing is I asked for her Snapchat and we talked for 3 days and the conversation wasn’t flowing. She blocked me and then after she saw me she added me back and said my sister removed all her friends and gave the Snapchat to me, and then said here message her on that account.

If she blocked you after talking to you for three days, it's just not worth it man. And as a gal myself, if i block someone and then am gonna talk to them again I use the cliche of oh my: brother/friend/boyfriend/etc. deleted you/blocked you and here's my snapchat, just message me. While i haven't done that for years, it's still a common thing of she's probably not interested in you that way, but you're interesting and she likes the attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending