The Student Room Group

UCAS reference through College

HI all!

I'm hoping someone here can help me a little with my UCAS application please?

I submitted and paid for my application 2 weeks ago and completed it using my College buzzword. However I spoke to my tutor again yesterday and She said they still haven't received anything from UCAS. Is this a normal waiting time?

I was under the impression that UCAS send your application to your referee straight away? I've tried searching the web for an answer, but so far haven't been able to find anything useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gerry
Original post by Shrubbyvoyage
HI all!

I'm hoping someone here can help me a little with my UCAS application please?

I submitted and paid for my application 2 weeks ago and completed it using my College buzzword. However I spoke to my tutor again yesterday and She said they still haven't received anything from UCAS. Is this a normal waiting time?

I was under the impression that UCAS send your application to your referee straight away? I've tried searching the web for an answer, but so far haven't been able to find anything useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gerry

This is highly unusual, definitely get in touch with UCAS pronto, as I'm not sure exactly when my referee got my application but it was at least the following day.
Original post by Mckailer
This is highly unusual, definitely get in touch with UCAS pronto, as I'm not sure exactly when my referee got my application but it was at least the following day.

Thank you!

I'll get in touch with them ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending