The Student Room Group

UCAS concern!!

Hi, I just paid for my UCAS and it’s got sent to my coordinator for her to check and submit it to UCAS tomorrow. I put that my permanent residence is not in the UK but I just realised that it is. Could I change it? Is it possible? Or is that it??!! Someone please help I’m panicking
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by bixol
Hi, I just paid for my UCAS and it’s got sent to my coordinator for her to check and submit it to UCAS tomorrow. I put that my permanent residence is not in the UK but I just realised that it is. Could I change it? Is it possible? Or is that it??!! Someone please help I’m panicking

Contact your coordinator immediately, because she might send it without letting you know.

Send her an email right now, explain the mistake and tell her to send the application back to you after which you can send back to her.

I insist that you do so as soon as possible, because something similar happened to me and since it was a Sunday, I thought there was no way my tutor was gonna submit the application. She submitted it on Sunday 7pm without telling me because she thought it was ok only to wake up to UCAS track emails.
Original post by bixol
Anyone?

email your coordinator and ask her to 'send it back to you'.
Once you have corrected it, you resend it to her for final checking and then she can submit it..
Reply 4
Original post by Shish_bish
Contact your coordinator immediately, because she might send it without letting you know.

Send her an email right now, explain the mistake and tell her to send the application back to you after which you can send back to her.

I insist that you do so as soon as possible, because something similar happened to me and since it was a Sunday, I thought there was no way my tutor was gonna submit the application. She submitted it on Sunday 7pm without telling me because she thought it was ok only to wake up to UCAS track emails.

I’ve just contacted her! I have a meeting with her tomorrow morning to submit my application so I’m sure she wouldn’t send it off beforehand so hopefully she’ll send it back.
Reply 5
Original post by bamtutor
email your coordinator and ask her to 'send it back to you'.
Once you have corrected it, you resend it to her for final checking and then she can submit it..

I’ve emailed my coordinator and she hasn’t responded. I have a meeting with her tomorrow morning whereby we go over the form before we send it off, do you reckon she would be able to send it back to me then and I resubmit during the 45 minutes meeting? Or would I have to wait a set time before resubmitting?
Original post by bixol
I’ve emailed my coordinator and she hasn’t responded. I have a meeting with her tomorrow morning whereby we go over the form before we send it off, do you reckon she would be able to send it back to me then and I resubmit during the 45 minutes meeting? Or would I have to wait a set time before resubmitting?

she should be able to log in and go through it with you there and then. she 'sends it back' and you can log in and resubmit it immediately.
Original post by bixol

Nah, am pretty sure it's possible within those 45minutes or at least that day
Reply 8
Don’t worry about it, parts of my reference got changed in 10 minutes flat.
chill even when you send the application you can change it in UCAS track
Reply 10
Original post by bixol

Don't worry it's not sent until your coordinator sends it. Go to them asap and email them as well if they didn't see that mistake.
Reply 11
Original post by bixol

according to UCAS's guide for approvers, this is a really common mistake - it must be worded badly. You'll have time to change it, but if for any reason you can't, then call UCAS to be talked through it, you won't be the only one.
Reply 12
Thank you to everyone for responding!! :smile: Almost had a panic attack :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending