The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Small boobs can look great, especially if you've got the body for them. Don't worry about it. At that age, chances are you're probably still growing a bit up there anyway.
Honestly, I don't understand why some girls are so self-conscious.

Here's some insight to the male's perspective.

I spot a girl. I analyse the roundness of her butt and her hairstyle, and then her face. I then analyse her body language, and then, if I like all those, I fancy her. Some guys like boobs more than the arse, so, alternate between the two.

Get those right, and guys will be going gaga over you... seriously.
Reply 22
i would go get measured but isn't the smasllest most shops do an A cup. I wouldn't want them to tell me they haven't got a bra small enough
wanderlust.xx
Some guys (like me) prefer small boobs. I mean, really small. It's just, a turn on. o__o;

What, you mean you like little kiddies? :wink:
hannah_dru
Same. One of the girls said that at work the other day and I was like, "Hello? Have you seen mine?!"

Obviously not :p:

Nah, seriously though, small boobs are the way forward. Besides, anything you can't fit in your mouth is a waste. As a wise man once said - girls with small boobs can make them look bigger, tailor them to the occasion. Girls with massive ones are pretty much stuck with them.
.pushing.charlotte.
agreed!

I'll put in a request later :smile:

I'm thinking maybe I should go and get measured as well. I used to think I was a 34 but am now wearing 32's. Hmm...
FiveFiveSix
Obviously not :p:

Nah, seriously though, small boobs are the way forward. Besides, anything you can't fit in your mouth is a waste. As a wise man once said - girls with small boobs can make them look bigger, tailor them to the occasion. Girls with massive ones are pretty much stuck with them.

Well, with clothes on they have. We're always going on about it.
i have small boobs as well :frown: im 19 and dont even fill an A-cup but OP there is still a chance yours could grow :hugs: im short and have quite a small frame so i know my boobs probley arent gonna get much bigger :p: lol I buy most of my bras from h&m, even though the smallest size they do are 32A, because they're padded them see to fit a little better :smile:
all the best celebrities have small boobs anyway...:biggrin:
Speedbird2008
What, you mean you like little kiddies? :wink:

WHAT THE ****. No. Just, no. o__o;

It's just, boobs don't define a woman for me. The smoothness of her arse does. :wink:
Reply 30
wanderlust.xx
Honestly, I don't understand why some girls are so self-conscious.

Here's some insight to the male's perspective.

I spot a girl. I analyse the roundness of her butt and her hairstyle, and then her face. I then analyse her body language, and then, if I like all those, I fancy her. Some guys like boobs more than the arse, so, alternate between the two.

Get those right, and guys will be going gaga over you... seriously.

I'm not that bothered that guys wouldnt find me attractive coz of my boobs, its just that I dont like them
Reply 31
Zoombini
i would go get measured but isn't the smasllest most shops do an A cup. I wouldn't want them to tell me they haven't got a bra small enough

I don't mean to be rude, but you basically have no idea of your bra size. I was the same. I NEVER thought I'd be a 34, seriously, I've been wearing 36/38 for absolutely years.

I'd say there's a good chance you'll be a smaller back size, which means you will fit a cup. (Cup sizes go up with the back size, a 34A has a LOT more space to fill than a 30A in the cup area).

Please don't be scared. You're already depressed about it - things can only get better. Once you know your bra size you can buy them! Yay! I have to order mine online pretty much all the time too, just for different reasons. (yay for www.figleaves.com)

And they don't have to see your naked boobs or anything! They sometimes just get you to try on different bras etc.
Reply 32
wanderlust.xx
It's just, boobs don't define a woman for me. The smoothness of her arse does. :wink:

Smoothness?
Zoombini
I'm 17 and i hate my little boobs. I hate not being able to find a decent bra that fits me. I think i'm a 34/32 and i never fill an A cup, and i can't find any nice bras that are smaller than this with out having to buy a kids bra. Anyone got any advice on finding a bra? or just cheer me up about my little 'uns

I have the smae problem - best bras for smaller cups - Primark. Not even joking. They actually fit!!
SBJ x
Girls be happy with them! Id like to be smaller than I am because they are a bloody nuisance when you do a lot of running/exercise like me. Plus when you wear backless tops and things you lot can get away without wearing a bra, us with the bigger ones have to spend hours scouting around for a bra so you can wear the backless top with a special bra:mad: ! (:biggrin:)
Reply 35
Oh found another site to buy from - http://www.aalingerie.com/index.php?pid=14
Zoombini
Smoothness?

How tight they fit in a pair of jeans, and how smooth I can imagine those jeans could be when I get her drunk in a club. :eek:
I can't not wear a bra though cos I look bigger framed without anything.
Reply 38
From what I can tell, far fewer guys care about boob size than the media would suggest. I don't at all; even if my physical interests alone were taken into consideration boobs wouldn't be high on the list.
Reply 39
Zoombini
or just cheer me up

aww....:hugs:

if you were my girl i'll give you big fat bear hug to cheer you up.
i think a hug can say a lot right? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending