some callous remarks in here -

oh well, made me laugh some did -

Erm, if you're so bothered about finding someone pronto do the approaching -

If you can't be arsed with that do something to make yourself attractive -

1) Confidence
2) Makeover stuff
3) Good personality - Easy to talk to, interesting etc
4) Wear vibrant colours, red or something to gain eyes -

Failing that, erm - hide in a cupboard and cry?

good luck
Reply 21
thats funny
I don't know if anyone has said this yet but have you ever wondered if it has to do with the way you dress cos I've found that as a reason not to approach a girl who is clearly inviting me to do so by smiling randomly and staring at me,sometimes the more confident ones talk to me.Also try networking a bit more, don't be stuck with the same group of friends,maybe try and turn around the situation with your friends so you are the "man" of your group of friends rather than a follower.
dh00001
why dont you make the effort and speak to them?

Yeah, have you tried going up to boys? Not all the time because it might make you seem desperate but like if someone gives you the eye.

I'm sure you're not that big. The important thing is being confident. Are you confident in your clothes etc when you go out? If you're really conscious, it will show, and maybe that means you get less attention. I'm fairly confident but I'm 5 ft. 11 so when I go out I'm usually really self-conscious because I'm so so tall, but on some occasions I'm fine.

You need to think about whether you're sending out the wrong messages, babe. If you're usually easy to talk to maybe you should try flirting a little when you're at the bar or when someone walks past you.

Hope this helps!
Wyl
Haha, this happed to me today in Tesco's :cool: a girl kept looking at me. She didn't start a conversation (bit of an odd place to start randomly talking to someone I guess) Hopefully though it was that she liked me and not that I had something stuck in my hair. Or maybe she just recognised me from somewhere.

Tescos is an awesome place to chat up girls. I willingly run errands there for my mom, because there are almost always garanteed to be good looking girls there, and it's a neutral setting where you can approach easily.
n0c0ntr0l
Tescos is an awesome place to chat up girls. I willingly run errands there for my mom, because there are almost always garanteed to be good looking girls there, and it's a neutral setting where you can approach easily.

Tesco is clearly the place to be if you want to be spotted! Lol

Latest

Trending

Trending