The Student Room Group

How many friends do you have?

Or how many would you class as friends

I'm 26 and i would say I have 4 friends
27. Too many to count.
More than a few but less than a lot.
i have 6 people who are my friends who i always talk too, then there’s at least 5 people as a minimum that i feel we only have a half-hearted friendship because i’m the only one putting in the effort to try & become good friends. what should i do about these friendships? are they worth my time trying? i want to be able to talk to more people as good friends rather than the same 6 all the time.
2 I’m 18.

And I speak to everyone but I don’t let anyone get close to me.
wow do people really have that many?
i have one friend from uni that i still see once in a blue moon. that's it.
A fair amount :smile: close to a few people at uni, some of my old school friends still talk to me and of course have made lots of friends form tsr I see pretty regularly :smile:
16, too many to count, really.
6 very close friends, though.
I only really count one person as a true friend but I’d say about 20-30 people would think of me as theirs.
Probably like 1 or 2 friends and I'm 16.
zero
I'm 18.

I would say about 14 atm (some being quite close and others not so much), but in the past I've found maintaining friendships difficult, so this number is likely to fall rather than increase in the future.
Original post by MissCarter786
2 I’m 18.

And I speak to everyone but I don’t let anyone get close to me.

Same, I have my sister who I see as my only really close friend, then two real good friends, and then I speak and mingle with everyone else.
Original post by itscourtchicks
Same, I have my sister who I see as my only really close friend, then two real good friends, and then I speak and mingle with everyone else.

Trust me, im exactly the same haha

and I only have 1 brother so yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending