The Student Room Group

Guys, Would You Rather Date Girl A Or Girl B?

Girl A ("Timothea"):

-slightly skinny, but still has curves because of hip to waist ratio, average sized boobs and bum, long legs, fashion model look
-brunette
-doesn't wear much makeup besides mascara and lip gloss, but has a "natural beauty" with glowing skin
-dresses in a "preppy/rah" way, like someone from Gossip girl or Made in Chelsea
-does "girly" sports like running, ballet, yoga and Pilates
-a bit intellectual (she reads and writes poetry), harder to get (she doesn't play hard to get but doesn't really chase guys and just does her own thing without trying to catch their eye, and may come off as stuck up)
-her Instagram account is mainly pictures of art and no sexy pictures of her
-Home Counties accent, softly spoken

Girl B ("Chadea"):

-thick/voluptuous body type, massive boobs (got a boob job a few years but people say they look natural), fitness model look, Kim Kardashian figure
-blonde
-always has a "beat face" and makeup "on fleek"
-dresses in a fashionable way, like the girls off Love Island, lots of trendy stuff from Topshop etc. Loves to show off her boobs
-does "sexy" sports like pole dancing and lifting weights in the gym
-has over 20k followers on Instagram, loves to party with the girls, several sexy bikini pics, always has guys sliding into her DMs some of whom are rich
-naturally flirty and easy to get to know for the guys, tells it how it is (swears, makes offensive jokes etc), likes to be the centre of attention, more emotionally open
-Northern accent, loud

Guys who would you rather date? And girls who would you rather be? :rofl:

Disclaimer: both girls may not actually exist :rofl2: :teeth:

Scroll to see replies

Either would be fine - depending on deeper things than what you've described.

If they were equally compatible with me in the core fundamental areas I'd have a slight preference for A.
I'm a girl and I wouldn't want to be either of them.
I prefer A, but that’s just my personal preference, it’ll differ person to person.
probably both, nomsayin' :smug:
Girl A
Reply 6
A is pretentious, B is a chav.

Neither
Reply 7
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm a girl and I wouldn't want to be either of them.

Always thought you were more of a girl A? :P
Original post by Anonymous
Always thought you were more of a girl A? :P

Hahahaha our similarities stop at being brunette and enjoying reading. I'm chubby with huge tits, hate sports and I love makeup to name a few differences :indiff:
Reply 9
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Either would be fine - depending on deeper things than what you've described.

If they were equally compatible with me in the core fundamental areas I'd have a slight preference for A.

I love your answer
I feel it is sad that women want boob jobs unless an illness or accident has affected them. So girl A for that reason alone.
Reply 11
:mad:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Hahahaha our similarities stop at being brunette and enjoying reading. I'm chubby with huge tits, hate sports and I love makeup to name a few differences :indiff:

You've got a smashing figure and you know you're a goodlooking bird hahaha :wink:
-does "girly" sports like running, ballet, yoga and Pilates

Since when did certain sports become girly?
You've got a smashing figure and you know you're a goodlooking bird hahaha :wink:

I...wouldn't agree. Who even are you? :confused:
Original post by flauplow
Since when did certain sports become girly?

There are certain sports birds do to get thin and impress other birds (yoga etc.), and there are ones they do to impress blokes (pole dancing and doing squats come to mind)
Original post by barnetlad
I feel it is sad that women want boob jobs unless an illness or accident has affected them. So girl A for that reason alone.

Nicer to look at though after aren't they :hubba:
There are certain sports birds do to get thin and impress other birds (yoga etc.), and there are ones they do to impress blokes (pole dancing and doing squats come to mind)

erm. what on earth are you on about? Can women not do sports (any) for themselves? Get over yourself mate. LOL
Nightmare? They both sound fine to me.

It's just a case of being tolerant and moulding yourself around their body shape, hair colour, hobbies, interests, childhood background, way they express themselves. All of which is easy and is a sensible thing to do.

There are other things, not covered in the description that might make them a nightmare and therefore someone to be avoided for any particular man.

You can't tell a book by it's cover.
Reply 19
what's up with the weird man-like names?

timmythea?

Chadea?

Is Chadea some sort of female Chad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending