The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If I try really hard, sometimes I can see my penis with the human eye.
Reply 2
DoMakeSayThink

:rofl:

and of course size matters. . . . as long as its bigger than ^that^ then its ok :p:
Reply 3
DoMakeSayThink

I'm jealous :awesome:
:nospam: :p:

In response to the question of whether size matters, it is a cliche but it's what you can do with it that matters.
Ya... as if anyone is actually gonna tell the truth, what are they gonna post a pic to prove it....lolz.....
Steven666
Men, see poll. Be honest.

Does size matter?

(7-1/2 ish)

7-51/100 inches, which is the threshold of normal. How does it feel to have a small dick?
Reply 7
How many times do we have to tell men, size doesn't matter... its the way you use it that counts! x
Reply 8
Put it this way. If i slapped you with it you'd be decapitated.
Reply 9
Has this ever asked before?
Reply 10
I'm 5 foot 4. It matters when I'm buying clothes. :indiff:
Reply 11
manhood size thread number 18 million and counting....
Reply 12
AussieKat
How many times do we have to tell men, size doesn't matter... its the way you use it that counts! x

People keep saying that, but what if you had a penis that was like half an inch?! Even if your drugged the ****er you wouldn't be able to pleasure anyone :wtf?:
Reply 13
I'm ill and bored. Yet if I ask the other , fa...

Never mind.

Happy playing, immaturites!
Massive :proud:
Reply 15
6.023 x 10^23 inches.
Reply 16
I think you might have gone a bit crazy with the upper categories...I should think that I can count the number of people in the UK with penises bigger than 12 inches on one hand...
Laevis
People keep saying that, but what if you had a penis that was like half an inch?! Even if your drugged the ****er you wouldn't be able to pleasure anyone :wtf?:

i havent had any complaints, girls love half inchers
9.1563463496663446254 inchs
Reply 19
This thread is hilarious.

*tries to stop laughing*

Latest

Trending

Trending