The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Solid_Snake_100
who gives a ****. If you want to become some cracked up druggie i dont care. Otherwise I would suggest staying off the drugs...

Thanks for your wisdom:rolleyes:
Reply 21
Weed interlaced with Cocaine? = Strong Skunk perhaps
The Hitchhiker
Thanks for your wisdom:rolleyes:

unfortunately in my experience (with people from school) unless you take a hardline stance, the problem just grows.
to the op. weed is sometimes laced with coke, which gives much different effects to just strong skunk. coke will give not only a stronger feeling of relaxation but also the come down is stronger. in your case, it was either coke and weed orrrr as somebody else said, you nearly had a whitey, which is like a non fatal overdose of weed.
A non fatal overdose.
Solid_Snake_100
unfortunately in my experience (with people from school) unless you take a hardline stance, the problem just grows.

A hard line can also entrench those in thier ways, creating two very diffrent sides.
Reply 26
the_satsuma_man
to the op. weed is sometimes laced with coke, which gives much different effects to just strong skunk. coke will give not only a stronger feeling of relaxation but also the come down is stronger. in your case, it was either coke and weed orrrr as somebody else said, you nearly had a whitey, which is like a non fatal overdose of weed.

i feel asleep so there wasnt a come down really...and today i feel fine just tired
Reply 27
how much exactly did you smoke? how many spliffs?
Reply 28
I highly doubt it had coke in unless you payed for weed with coke in.

You all seem to be forgetting that coke is rediculously expensive.

OP, don't worry too much. It was probably just a whitey. I see it happen at parties all the time; not pretty.
omg it means you've caught schizophrenia!!!!111!!1

:rolleyes:
Sounds like skunk?
Reply 31
White widow isn't even a particularly strong breed tbh, although if you got good WW in England it'll almost certainly be stronger than anything you've smoked before. I think you just had a whitey tbh, no dealer in his right mind would put coke in with the weed because they only make a small amount of cash on 20 bags as it is. Plus if it was coke you'd smoked you'd be seriously amped up and full of energy, not proper stoned. I think WW is an indica so it will make you really heavy. Just take it easy next time you smoke it and you'll be fine.
It wasn't coke, just strong weed. I had that before, me and my friend smoked a few joints together in my garden and as soon as I got in I just had to lie down. To be honest I don't know why it happened because it's not like I felt really stoned and kept on toking, I think it was just really strong and all of a sudden it hit me. I wouldn't worry about it though, it hasn't happened again :smile:
Why don't you get off the drugs. :l
White Widow is the ****, you can buy white widow seeds in England too you know, it's not laced with cocaine like everyone else has asked, I think you was just really really stoned.

I remember smoking too much once, I couldn't talk, it was horrible/funny because everyone was laughing (So was I kinda) Then I'd try saying *I can't talk* but no matter how much I focused I could only say "I Ca..." or "I" before my voice just stopped, funny times, don't know what the hell happened, was the mainest bong hit I ever took though, hahah!

Sometimes when you smoke too much or it just happens with some strains is you get a couch lock where you basically...are locked to a seat, you can't get up an move, you can spend ages telling yourself to get up but you never do. :laugh:
PunkyFish-x

She's not really 'on' drugs anyway, she only smokes now and again. Like people drink now and again, it doesn't mean their alcoholics.
Reply 36
PunkyFish-x

Why don't you get off your high horse and stop being so ignorant?
Reply 37
rummang
As far as I know 'white widow' doesn't contain any cocaine. The name derives from tiny white crystals that are on the plant. The effects you felt are most likely to do with the fact that the 'white widow' plant has the highest percent of THC out of all the marijuana plants.

seconded, and i was about to say.

as for the dizziness and not seeing correctly, you're quite lucky that hasn't happened to you before....it always happens to me, and i tend to think my eyes are camera lenses i can't control and are going in and out of focus. does that bother me? apparently not enough. :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Elipsis
White widow isn't even a particularly strong breed tbh, although if you got good WW in England it'll almost certainly be stronger than anything you've smoked before. I think you just had a whitey tbh, no dealer in his right mind would put coke in with the weed because they only make a small amount of cash on 20 bags as it is. Plus if it was coke you'd smoked you'd be seriously amped up and full of energy, not proper stoned. I think WW is an indica so it will make you really heavy. Just take it easy next time you smoke it and you'll be fine.

seconded, she would also be crashing a bit, and feeling like an utterly ****e person, which is an infamous feeling of coke comedowns.
curryADD
seconded, and i was about to say.

as for the dizziness and not seeing correctly, you're quite lucky that hasn't happened to you before....it always happens to me, and i tend to think my eyes are camera lenses i can't control and are going in and out of focus. does that bother me? apparently not enough. :rolleyes:

I get the camera lense thing, I think everytime I blink I'm taking a photo and it stores in my brain, it's pretty cool, I usually end up staring at something blinking 40 times then thinking...Wtf, am I doing?!?? :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending