The Student Room Group

Small boobs-help

Scroll to see replies

Honey large boobs get in the way anyway.

Be glad you can wear pretty much anything.

My boobs are so disproportionate to how small my waist and rib cage is that if i wear a decent bra with a form fitted top i literally look all boobs also when you're laying down, they're in the way, when you're running or doing anything, they're in the way.

boyfriend obviously doesn't mind but i hate mine so bad and I'm only a 32 dd 🤦🏻*♀️😂
hormones may change a bit, some people don't go outside enough for good hormone production so the full size might not be reached until late 20s.

Although you sound as though you'll get surgery before reaching that age
At least you are not a 34A, your size is not small at all, it is a C cup... what more do you want DD's and above that can cause back problems in certain individuals

I have small boobs as I am a 34A, but if I was a B or C cup that would be fine as not too small or too large
Original post by errrr99
hormones may change a bit, some people don't go outside enough for good hormone production so the full size might not be reached until late 20s.

Although you sound as though you'll get surgery before reaching that age

No I definitely won’t get surgery before then haha. I’d probably wait until I had kids and if they hadn’t grown from that woukd do it then
Original post by Anonymous
Honey large boobs get in the way anyway.

Be glad you can wear pretty much anything.

My boobs are so disproportionate to how small my waist and rib cage is that if i wear a decent bra with a form fitted top i literally look all boobs also when you're laying down, they're in the way, when you're running or doing anything, they're in the way.

boyfriend obviously doesn't mind but i hate mine so bad and I'm only a 32 dd 🤦🏻*♀️😂

We all want what we don’t have don’t we hahah. I would love Be a 32D cause when I’m on my period (tmi I’m so sorry) they grow to that size and they fit my body so much better because my ribs are like quite sticky out which makes them look even smaller. But tbh I can’t wear much because I have to worry about wether my boobs Will look to small then I have to worry if a padded/push up bra wouldn’t fit normally under the clothing 😂but yeah I get your point haha x
At least you are not a 34A, your size is not small at all, it is a C cup... what more do you want DD's and above that can cause back problems in certain individuals

I have small boobs as I am a 34A, but if I was a B or C cup that would be fine as not too small or too large

To me, my size is still very small. Probably just comparing myself to other girls x
We all want what we don’t have don’t we hahah. I would love Be a 32D cause when I’m on my period (tmi I’m so sorry) they grow to that size and they fit my body so much better because my ribs are like quite sticky out which makes them look even smaller. But tbh I can’t wear much because I have to worry about wether my boobs Will look to small then I have to worry if a padded/push up bra wouldn’t fit normally under the clothing 😂but yeah I get your point haha x

I get you. Push up bras are out of the picture for me. Some really cute styles but i can't wear them. Same with bralettes because nothing fits properly :frown: love bralettes i do. So comfortable
Reply 87
I’m a 17 year old girl and I’m a 32C and the fact my boobs are so small is starting to get me down so much. Does anyone know any ways to natrurally grow themh?

Babe I'm 23 and a 32B your boobs aren't small I promise haha!
Reply 88
I used to be a 36A, then a 34B, then 34C and I wish I was that again. I'm now a 36D/DD thanks to my contraceptive and it's a pain :frown: your boobs may grow a bit more but honestly I wouldn't obsess over it.
Original post by Justvisited
Is this even a thing? How often does it happen?

Did you just call me a radical left wing liberal?

It happens relatively frequently, when you tamper with the body, implanting foreign material. Google silicon rejection and toxicity, and you will find: What are the symptoms of silicone toxicity?
The FDA has warned that injected liquid silicone may move throughout the body and can cause serious health consequences, including death.
Some common symptoms linked to these conditions include:

anemia.
blood clots.
brain fog and memory problems.
chest pain.
eye problems.
fatigue.
fever.
joint pain.

More items...

Aug 27, 2019
I’m 20 and I’m a 34B so don’t worry they’re not as small as you think