The Student Room Group

How to friend zone a boy

Im not sure how to friend zone boys cause most of my guy friends end up thinking i like them.. sooo how do you guys friend zone boys
call them pal or friend or something along the same lines a lot, talk about other relationship issues with them (so they know you like someone else) not much otherwise though I’ve had similar issues where I’ve done all that n their opinion still hasn’t changed
yep it’s frustrating, but I’m just going based off experience, such as if they complimented me or something I’d thank them n say that they’re a good friend or something. (to op) honestly only thing that seems to work is stopping seeing them or being friends w them, or tell them you’re not interested like that but want to remain friends, if they don’t respect your boundaries they’re not a great person anyway
Original post by rebeccaxrss
Im not sure how to friend zone boys cause most of my guy friends end up thinking i like them.. sooo how do you guys friend zone boys

Stop overthinking it and just be honest and say you only like them as a friend, simples!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending