Where to have sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am 16 and me and my boyfriend want to have first time sex but both of our houses are always full of people so we couldn't do it there, where would anyone suggest especially since it'll be our first time I don't want it to be anywhere crazy haha
RedTiger83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I could do but that's normally where all the teens in my are go late at night, thank you for the suggestion, it may work
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Book a hotel room.
It is illegal to have sex in public places; including parks, cinema seats and public toilets. :yucky:
TinasheLover
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Book a hotel room.
It is illegal to have sex in public places; including parks, cinema seats and public toilets. :yucky:
you think people care? get a life.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by TinasheLover)
you think people care? get a life.
Triggered :troll:
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Do NOT have sex in a public place. It is not a good idea. You might get caught and your first time is always best in the bedroom. Honestly? It is possible to do it quietly. If your family give you space and don’t burst randomly into your room when you and your boyfriend are in there. Just do it at your house. Please do not do it in public.
RedTiger83
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That's the thing haha I have lots of siblings and I don't get any time by myself with my boyfriend, if only my room had a lock
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by TinasheLover)
I think a park is the best option. Wait till its late at night and then find a slide or something and do it there x
At this time of year? Late at night?? Legality aside, it's so cold out that things are gonna shrivel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads