The Student Room Group

Where to have sex

I am 16 and me and my boyfriend want to have first time sex but both of our houses are always full of people so we couldn't do it there, where would anyone suggest especially since it'll be our first time I don't want it to be anywhere crazy haha
I could do but that's normally where all the teens in my are go late at night, thank you for the suggestion, it may work
Book a hotel room.
It is illegal to have sex in public places; including parks, cinema seats and public toilets. :yucky:
Original post by londonmyst
Book a hotel room.
It is illegal to have sex in public places; including parks, cinema seats and public toilets. :yucky:

you think people care? get a life.
Original post by TinasheLover
you think people care? get a life.

Triggered :troll:
Do NOT have sex in a public place. It is not a good idea. You might get caught and your first time is always best in the bedroom. Honestly? It is possible to do it quietly. If your family give you space and don’t burst randomly into your room when you and your boyfriend are in there. Just do it at your house. Please do not do it in public.
That's the thing haha I have lots of siblings and I don't get any time by myself with my boyfriend, if only my room had a lock :frown:
Original post by TinasheLover
I think a park is the best option. Wait till its late at night and then find a slide or something and do it there x

At this time of year? Late at night?? Legality aside, it's so cold out that things are gonna shrivel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending