The Student Room Group

How often do you change your underwear?

Don’t answer daily unless you actually do it

Scroll to see replies

Isn’t it normal to do it daily..? For clarification yes I change it daily. I thought everyone did
daily. sometimes it could be twice a day, but that's rare.
Reply 3
Depends on the wash cycle. If a cycle is due.. I lob it all in. If not... I ration it.
I always change my bodysuit or knickers daily. On the odd occasion I have changed my knickers twice in one day which is more likely when I have been out cycling (if worn them). In very rare circumstances I have worn the same bodysuit/knickers for two days due to not having a change of clothes
Once.

That really is enough. I never wear one to bed so I put new one on in the morning and take it off at night time.
Definitely daily, could not go longer than one day without changing.
Twice a day - morning and night. Three times if I go out in the afternoon/evening.
Every day
Twice if I’m going out for the evening
I put on a new pair everyday. By the end of the week I can’t get my trousers on.
Original post by sinfonietta
Twice a day - morning and night. Three times if I go out in the afternoon/evening.

You'll have some green nazis on your back there.
On my period, 70 times a week
Usually twice a day.
Well same as socks, innit.

Every morning a clean pair, and then if you're going out in the evening you obviously wouldn't reuse the pair you've had on during the day.
Never, I like to feel the moist, cold poop rub against my anus cheeks.
every 2 weeks
Original post by Reality Check
You'll have some green nazis on your back there.

I'd hope they would realise I don't wash each pair of knickers individually!
I always see these questions and almost everyone answers with “once a day” or even twice! In one day! I wear them for 2 days on average so changing them twice in a day seems excessive to me. Tbf though I’m a girl and wear daily liners and change those everyday so I guess it’s not quite the same.
Original post by sinfonietta
I'd hope they would realise I don't wash each pair of knickers individually!

:lol: That would be profligate.
Daily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending