The Student Room Group

predicted grade A-levels

I've received a conditional offer from uni I think last week and just for info my predicted WERE the exact requirements however one of my teachers has lowered my predicted grade for her subject. Will the uni be aware of this and could they do anything i.e reject me even if they've already given me a conditional offer?
(edited 4 years ago)
No nothing can change it now
Original post by gluttonyyy
I've received a conditional offer from uni I think last week and just for info my predicted WERE the exact requirements however one of my teachers has lowered my predicted grade for her subject. Will the uni be aware of this and could they do anything i.e reject me even if they've already given me a conditional offer?

Hi there!

Please don't worry:smile: You have of course received an offer based on your predicted grades but the idea of it being conditional means it is conditional on the basis that you achieve these grades. Just because your teacher has lowered them, that doesn't mean you can't strive for success and exceed their expectations.

My advice is work hard, get the grades you want to get, not the ones your teacher predicts.

Hope this helps!

Robyn

:rave:
Reply 3
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there!

Please don't worry:smile: You have of course received an offer based on your predicted grades but the idea of it being conditional means it is conditional on the basis that you achieve these grades. Just because your teacher has lowered them, that doesn't mean you can't strive for success and exceed their expectations.

My advice is work hard, get the grades you want to get, not the ones your teacher predicts.

Hope this helps!

Robyn

:rave:

thank you so much, its just suddenly really affected my motivation and self confidence :frown:
Original post by gluttonyyy
thank you so much, its just suddenly really affected my motivation and self confidence :frown:

Hi @gluttonyyy

No problem. As long as you know that you can achieve the grades you want that is all the matters. Good luck with the revision and I hope everything works out in the end :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending