The Student Room Group

What kinds of bachelor degree i can do with my a level subject

What kind of course apart from business mangement and business administration can I do with A level economics , business studies and accounting?
Mostly related to finance and commerce..etc
(edited 4 years ago)
Accounting, Accounting and Finance, etc.
A lot of finance related degrees (and am assuming other degrees) don't specify a levels but say it helps to have XYZ a levels.
Hi @N.ernesta,

There are lots of different degrees you could take with those A-levels, here at the University of Lincoln, we have a range of courses related to finance such as, Accountancy and Finance, Business and Finance or Economics and Finance. These are just a few of the courses offered at the University of Lincoln, check out a full list here.

I am a current student at the University of Lincoln myself, although I did not study finance, I do know a few people that have done finance courses here. They all seemed to enjoy the course and always have positive things to say about it. In general though, I would definitely recommend the University as a fantastic place to study. The City of Lincoln has lots going on and is a lovely place to live.

If you have any more questions please ask,
Jack :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending