The Student Room Group

Best Medical Uni Choices for International Students?

Hey, I live in the UAE and I am not an EU citizen. I applied for A100 Medicine in the UK, and got one interview invite from QuB. I hope i get into that uni, however I need some other choices for medicine if it doesn't work out. Any choices???
Original post by yadig?
Hey, I live in the UAE and I am not an EU citizen. I applied for A100 Medicine in the UK, and got one interview invite from QuB. I hope i get into that uni, however I need some other choices for medicine if it doesn't work out. Any choices???

I don't understand your question. Clearly, its past the main UK deadline this year. I guess the private unis might be more flexible with their deadlines (unsure). Or are you asking what other countries to apply to?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by nexttime
I don't understand your question. Clearly, its past the main UK deadline this year. I guess the private unis might be more flexible with their deadlines (unsure). Or are you asking what other countries to apply to?

Yeah I'm asking about the other countries, because i already applied to UCLan, Buckingham and QMUL Malta. However I want alternative choices. Any suggestions???
Original post by yadig?
Yeah I'm asking about the other countries, because i already applied to UCLan, Buckingham and QMUL Malta. However I want alternative choices. Any suggestions???

Not really, other than it tends to help if you train in the country you intend to work in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending