The Student Room Group

She loves me?

I treated my ex shabbily. Though I really loved her and wanted her, I was not nice to her.
I met her a few days ago in the library, after 1 and a half year and we talked. While talking, I noticed that she had several books on antisemitism next to her.
I asked her about it and she told me she was doing her masters dissertation on antisemitism.
Shes not into politics or religious stuff so I was a bit surprised in her choice of topic.

I was a bit upset after our convo. I thought she would hate me and would never talk to me. But she didnt.
I dont know what to think or say. Does she still love me? Is there any hope for us?

Scroll to see replies

She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by awkwardshortguy
She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah.

Spoiler

Based on my thread, what do you think?
She loves you not.
we cant know, you only told us that you guys had a single conversation, how are we supposed to evaluate if she loves you or not
if you didn't treat her right and she was calm and collected during the conversation that doesn't mean she loves you, she might just be a nice person overall
There is nothing there to suggests she loves you.
She has probably just moved on🤷*♀️
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
She has probably just moved on🤷*♀️

Original post by black tea
There is nothing there to suggests she loves you.

I mean shes doing her dissertation on antisemitism??
Really you need to directly ask her the question.
You will then know one way or the other for sure.
Reply 9
Original post by aron6513
we cant know, you only told us that you guys had a single conversation, how are we supposed to evaluate if she loves you or not
if you didn't treat her right and she was calm and collected during the conversation that doesn't mean she loves you, she might just be a nice person overall

Pls :frown:
Original post by Karisa96
Really you need to directly ask her the question.
You will then know one way or the other for sure.

What's your guess?
and why does that make you think she has feelings for you?!
So?😂
Original post by Anonymous
So?😂

She wouldnt do it because she doesnt talk but such topics
I think probably not, but that is just my opinion.
and why does that make you think she has feelings for you?!

Becoz I'm jew and she told me I was the only jew she ever knew
Still don't see a connection between antisemitism and having feelings for your ex...

She may well have developed an interest in "such topics" since breaking up with you, or she may have been persuaded to do her dissertation on it by her supervisor. You clearly still have feelings for her and are trying yo read too much into things that are unrelated to your relationship.
If she he had feelings for you, she surely wouldn't be doing her dissertation on antisemitism then?
Still don't see a connection between antisemitism and having feelings for your ex...

She may well have developed an interest in "such topics" since breaking up with you, or she may have been persuaded to do her dissertation on it by her supervisor. You clearly still have feelings for her and are trying yo read too much into things that are unrelated to your relationship.

She told me she didnt want to do it becoz it reminded her of me. But chose to do it anyway. She didn't say way though
This thread is trolling like seriously...wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending