The Student Room Group

Psychology of Education MSc Bristol

Hello,

I’m thinking of applying to Bristol to study the Psychology of Education MSc conversion course. I was wondering if anyone else had applied and what experience/qualifications they had before hand?

I’d rather wait a year and get more experience and then apply if that would help me get on to the course!

Thanks for any help.
Reply 1
Hi, I’ve just finished my MSc at Bristol, it wasn’t the psychology of education, but it was in the same faculty!

I had no work experience or anything and the only qualification I had was a low 2:1 from an ex-poly (due to extenuating circumstances I mentioned in my personal statement) and my a-levels. Most people I knew in the faculty didn’t have relevant work experience, a few did, but there were definitely more people that didn’t. So I say apply, there’s no harm in it!
Reply 2
Original post by socphd
Hi, I’ve just finished my MSc at Bristol, it wasn’t the psychology of education, but it was in the same faculty!

I had no work experience or anything and the only qualification I had was a low 2:1 from an ex-poly (due to extenuating circumstances I mentioned in my personal statement) and my a-levels. Most people I knew in the faculty didn’t have relevant work experience, a few did, but there were definitely more people that didn’t. So I say apply, there’s no harm in it!

Thank you! That's really helpful and motivating!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending