The Student Room Group

I can’t *** during sex.. HELP

I last my virginity a year ago today and I’ve ****ed two girls since then including the one that took my virginity and I’ve had sex countless times with them both but I’ve never climaxed or ejaculated.. I’ve tried everything! Normal sex, blowjobs, hand jobs but I can only ejaculate when I’m masturbating.. help please this worries me because I want to have kids in the future.. I’m a Male
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I last my virginity a year ago today and I’ve ****ed two girls since then including the one that took my virginity and I’ve had sex countless times with them both but I’ve never climaxed or ejaculated.. I’ve tried everything! Normal sex, blowjobs, hand jobs but I can only ejaculate when I’m masturbating.. help please this worries me because I want to have kids in the future.. I’m a Male

This just shows that you probably have a psychological issue. You have already shown that you can ejaculate! You are thinking too much during sex! Relax and stop caring whether you ejaculate or not then you probably will! And if you can produce sperm by masterbating then you can have kids anyway! How long does it take you to masturbate?
Just relax during sex! Stop putting pressure on yourself! There is no need.
Reply 2
Its probably stress/nerves/pressure. But there could be a couple other reasons too: medication, masturbating, just not really enjoying the sex, not liking the girl ect...

Once you have identified the cause, then you can find a solutions. Don't stress about not being able to have children, thats a worry for the future not today

Quick Reply

Latest