The Student Room Group

5ft9 girl

I feel like i'm too tall and I hate it. Hardly any boys my age are taller than me and I feel so self-conscious as I stick out so much in a group of friends.
Do you think boys would still go for me as I'm so tall cause it feels like they prefer short girls
nah not really tall girls r rare so its a good thing dw and tbh i go for tall girls cos im tall myself aha
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like i'm too tall and I hate it. Hardly any boys my age are taller than me and I feel so self-conscious as I stick out so much in a group of friends.
Do you think boys would still go for me as I'm so tall cause it feels like they prefer short girls

I'm only 1, inch smaller than you at 5'8".
But to be honest I've never had any problems attracting boyfriends.
I am currently single by choice, but know that I will not have trouble when I want to get back on the dating treadmill again.
Good luck pm if you want to chat. X
I’m 5’9/5’10 and live in the UK. I’m definitely a tall girl, but so are many girls here there will always be girls my height or sometimes taller. I don’t know how old you are but when I was around 14 I was always taller than the guys but they grow and now they’re all taller. I’ve also never had any guys been bothered by this and always have dudes interested, and at parties get hit on so don’t worry about it.
Original post by ella1902
I’m 5’9/5’10 and live in the UK. I’m definitely a tall girl, but so are many girls here there will always be girls my height or sometimes taller. I don’t know how old you are but when I was around 14 I was always taller than the guys but they grow and now they’re all taller. I’ve also never had any guys been bothered by this and always have dudes interested, and at parties get hit on so don’t worry about it.

what dress size are you
Original post by jetblackmazda
what dress size are you

Uk 8
Uk 8

hi there ,quite tall and slim and sexy to ., are you at uni then
I'm from the UK and I wouldn't have said 5'9 is tall for a girl, but then again I'm pretty short for a boy so I'm happy with tall girls since they're all I can get lol. Most boys I know are over 6ft which is why I'm short in comparison but you said most boys are shorter than you, so how old are you if I may ask?
Original post by jetblackmazda
hi there ,quite tall and slim and sexy to ., are you at uni then

nope, going to uni this year
Reply 9
I’m 5’9/5’10 and live in the UK. I’m definitely a tall girl, but so are many girls here there will always be girls my height or sometimes taller. I don’t know how old you are but when I was around 14 I was always taller than the guys but they grow and now they’re all taller. I’ve also never had any guys been bothered by this and always have dudes interested, and at parties get hit on so don’t worry about

Most of the boys I know are shorter or the same height as me so I feel too tall compared to other girls
I'm from the UK and I wouldn't have said 5'9 is tall for a girl, but then again I'm pretty short for a boy so I'm happy with tall girls since they're all I can get lol. Most boys I know are over 6ft which is why I'm short in comparison but you said most boys are shorter than you, so how old are you if I may ask?

I'm 16
Most of the boys I know are shorter or the same height as me so I feel too tall compared to other girls

I'm 16

Just wait a year or so, they'll catch up and overtake you.

5'9 isn't that tall.
Reply 11
How old are you?
I'm sure some boys like tall girls.
And in China, most boys like tall girls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending