The Student Room Group

Why are is the guy I find attractive friends friending and following me on insta and

There’s this popular boy who has been staring at me for 3 months now. He always stares deep in my eyes for 5-10 seconds and then other days he ducks his head and does the weird Darcy hand thing. His friends have been staring at me almost every time I see them, his good friend of his and then another friend of his is also following me and yesterday one of his friends friend requested me even though I don’t know him. What does this mean? And no the guy I find attractive and I have never talked to each other by the way but always stare at each other when we see each other
The **** is a "Darcy hand"
Reply 2
They didn’t make you read pride and prejudice as a school requirement at high school? It’s after Mr. Darcy touches Elizabeth’s hand.
Reply 3
They didn’t make you read pride and prejudice as a school requirement in high school? It’s after Darcy touches Elizabeth’s hand after helping her get on the carriage

Original post by Bang Outta Order
The **** is a "Darcy hand"
Original post by Anonymous
They didn’t make you read pride and prejudice as a school requirement in high school? It’s after Darcy touches Elizabeth’s hand after helping her get on the carriage

https://youtu.be/GDTBXX2ZwUU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending