lcrabt21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

I am struggling to create a title for an EPQ and I was hoping to get some help. I'd like to do one on psychology, but I realise as I already take psychology as a subject, this may be difficult as I cannot cover anything on the A level spec.

Another route I thought I could take is extending my knowledge by covering a topic of philosophy. I would like to do a psychology degree, so would this be an accepted topic to cover?

Overall I just need some title ideas to help me get brainstorming as I am really stumped
AHoek10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lcrabt21)
Hi everyone,

I am struggling to create a title for an EPQ and I was hoping to get some help. I'd like to do one on psychology, but I realise as I already take psychology as a subject, this may be difficult as I cannot cover anything on the A level spec.

Another route I thought I could take is extending my knowledge by covering a topic of philosophy. I would like to do a psychology degree, so would this be an accepted topic to cover?

Overall I just need some title ideas to help me get brainstorming as I am really stumped
To what extent was Plato/Socrates/Aristotle the most influential philosopher of Ancient Greece?
To what extent was Sigmund Freud/ B.F Skinner/Jean Piaget etc. the most influential psychologist of the 20th century?

Are you sure you can’t pick a topic that’s in your spec? Because people did that in my class. Someone did one about the 2nd amendment which is something he studied in politics. Maybe it’s your school who is telling you that. And tbh your EPQ doesn’t have to exactly match what you are applying for. Most unis just appreciate the fact you did an EPQ and only for interviews would you want to talk about an EPQ that’s relevant to your course.
chlo.studyo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm doing one about dreams which is pretty cool. seems like it has a lot to do with psychology and I end up researching philosophers like Freud and Carl Jung.
milodavies0
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by chlo.studyo)
I'm doing one about dreams which is pretty cool. seems like it has a lot to do with psychology and I end up researching philosophers like Freud and Carl Jung.
Hi, i know you replied to this a while ago but have stuggled to find anyone that is doing and EPQ on dreams like i am doing. I am in year 12 and in the process of picking a title to do with dreams/sleep etc.
Just wondering, what title did you do use for your EPQ on dreams?

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (188)
57.85%
I don't have everything I need (137)
42.15%

Watched Threads