The Student Room Group

Is this illegal?

So recently I was involved in an altercation with another motorist. However, the other motorist wasn’t very cooperative and was very rude and verbally aggressive. This other motorist got out of his vehicle and opened my driver side door whilst on the road in traffic and became verbally aggressive towards me and my passenger. Then slammed my door on my arm (luckily my arm wasn’t hurt badly) but slammed the door with some force as my car did shake a little bit. I did have my window wound down to speak to him but he had the audacity to open my car door and started pointing and yelling at me instead of speaking in a more adult manner. It left myself and my passenger quite shaken afterwards. Is it illegal to open another motorist car door whilst on the road in traffic?

I did report it to police but because I couldn’t catch the motorist reg plate as the other motorist sped off they said they can’t do anything about it 💁🏼*♀️
it's a battery charge for slamming a door on you.
Reply 2
Why didn’t you lock your car door?
Reply 3
Why you did stop ? I wish you would hit his face with all your might, it would be great. Anyway, thanks to god you are safe and healty. As another member says that you must lock your door and don't forget to not open window.
Original post by shadowq7
Why you did stop ? I wish you would hit his face with all your might, it would be great. Anyway, thanks to god you are safe and healty. As another member says that you must lock your door and don't forget to not open window.

yeah great idea, encouraging a woman to punch a agressive guy in the face will definently not end with him attacking her than using "Self Defence" to get out of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending