The Student Room Group

Does this guy actually like me

Hi, I have never been in a real relationship before, and neither has this guy I have been seeing for a couple of months. Although, one of those months we could not see each other in person at all cos it was over the holidays. We are not official yet. He texts me every hour or so and is lovely in person, but only stays over once a week and sees me once more for a coffee, but only for an hour. He sees family a lot and is concerned about leaving his mum cos his nan is ill but he is with her all day and so I feel like I am not a priority in his life.Another issue is that he doesn't plan things in advance and I have told him that I like to, but this is something I think we need to compromise on.Generally, I want advice on how to handle this as it is stressing me out and I can't stop thinking about it. Am I expecting too much of him even though he says he wants to see me more? Is it advisable to just wait and see how things work out?I don't want to drive him away cos I know I struggle with self-confidence issues and anxiety and I don't want to seem overbearing.
if he's seeing you that often chances are he's into you, but maybe still ask him to make sure +grandma or other responsibilities he had would always take precedence. maybe even talk to him about what he plans to do with you so you get a clearer idea of his intentions

goodluck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending