The Student Room Group

Honest opinions on my drawings

Hey all, I just wanted to get some opinions on my art. I only ever get opinions from close friends who I’m pretty sure just say that my art looks good and don’t really mean it. Ever since beginning with art I’ve joined countless competitions and haven’t won a single one of them. I think this is very indicative of the quality of my art. It also strikes me that while drawing, I never notice my mistakes but after a few months, it’s extremely cringy. I just want someone who will give me a 100% honest critique of my art so that I can improve. I don’t want any sugarcoating, if you want to help me please just say it as it is.

I will probably PM a few people who’d like to help. Not sure if I can send pictures through that but I’ll figure it out lol! If not I’ll have to do it via email.
I would love to help but I’m not quite an art critique tho
Reply 2
I’m not sure if I’m qualified to critique bc I’m only at the a level stage, but don’t put yourself down about your art! Remember it’s subjective and you can always improve. A piece that someone could consider perfect will have faults in someone else’s eyes :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for the offers guys! That’d be really great, you don’t need to be a pro artist to look at a picture and see what’s good and what’s bad looking about it imo.
I’ll pm you and anyone else who’d like to help me out tomorrow!
PM me if you like, though I'm also an unqualified judge (with some background in studying art history).
Reply 5
Anyone else like to give me some feedback?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else like to give me some feedback?

I’d like to try. I like seeing other people art and I like helping/ giving advice a lot.
Reply 7
Original post by WhisperWillow
I’d like to try. I like seeing other people art and I like helping/ giving advice a lot.

That would be great!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending