Honest opinions on my drawings

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey all, I just wanted to get some opinions on my art. I only ever get opinions from close friends who I’m pretty sure just say that my art looks good and don’t really mean it. Ever since beginning with art I’ve joined countless competitions and haven’t won a single one of them. I think this is very indicative of the quality of my art. It also strikes me that while drawing, I never notice my mistakes but after a few months, it’s extremely cringy. I just want someone who will give me a 100% honest critique of my art so that I can improve. I don’t want any sugarcoating, if you want to help me please just say it as it is.

I will probably PM a few people who’d like to help. Not sure if I can send pictures through that but I’ll figure it out lol! If not I’ll have to do it via email.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would love to help but I’m not quite an art critique tho
mxo.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m not sure if I’m qualified to critique bc I’m only at the a level stage, but don’t put yourself down about your art! Remember it’s subjective and you can always improve. A piece that someone could consider perfect will have faults in someone else’s eyes
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the offers guys! That’d be really great, you don’t need to be a pro artist to look at a picture and see what’s good and what’s bad looking about it imo.
I’ll pm you and anyone else who’d like to help me out tomorrow!
Oxonmoron
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
PM me if you like, though I'm also an unqualified judge (with some background in studying art history).
Anonymous #1
Anyone else like to give me some feedback?
WhisperWillow
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone else like to give me some feedback?
I’d like to try. I like seeing other people art and I like helping/ giving advice a lot.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
I’d like to try. I like seeing other people art and I like helping/ giving advice a lot.
That would be great!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
17.09%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (37)
31.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.26%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.11%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.27%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
23.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.71%

Watched Threads