The Student Room Group

DSA Laptop replacement

Hey there,my laptop was stolen, the dsa insurance first declined to replace it and i complained, so they finally agreed to replace the laptop, this morning a laptop without a DVD drive was delivered, i have declined it, and requested one with one but they are forcing me to have it, i dont want it without an inbuilt DVD drive. how do i go about this please??any alternative supplier i could use for a laptop i want not one am forced to have??thanks for your help.
Reply 1
Hi,

There are plenty of external DVD drives you can get!
Original post by NTG210
Hey there,my laptop was stolen, the dsa insurance first declined to replace it and i complained, so they finally agreed to replace the laptop, this morning a laptop without a DVD drive was delivered, i have declined it, and requested one with one but they are forcing me to have it, i dont want it without an inbuilt DVD drive. how do i go about this please??any alternative supplier i could use for a laptop i want not one am forced to have??thanks for your help.

The majority of laptops sold now are produced without dvd drives, its old technology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending