The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't imagine my parents having sweaty summer sex when I was concieved in 1986.
Yeah, totally. It's something that plays on my mind all through everyday. I don't get sex at all and it repulses me quite a bit and the fact that it does when everyone else likes it plays on my mind even more. Im sorry but I just think it's totally weird and disgusting and animalistic.
Reply 3
Do you mean like teachers and older people and stuff?
I actually know what you mean, its weird, normally its because theyre reserved
Reply 5
Bear_Grylls

Thats it, reserved people I just can't imagine. I used to like a girl but couldn't imagine her liking sex at all.
I agree completely, its hard to imagine some people having sex, even if you KNOW they do.
Some just seem so damn innocent.
Oh and yeah then there's the older generation, which is just not the best thing to picture.
Reply 7
I thought this was going to be a thread written by an asexual who was repulsed by the whole idea.

To be honest, I haven't really imagined people I know having sex. I try to imagine myself having sex, instead, because I fear that is the best I'll get :smile:.
Bear_Grylls

Just clicked on the vid in your sig, where is it set?
jaydoh
I can't imagine my parents having sweaty summer sex when I was concieved in 1986.

I can...
Reply 10
Sunofnight
I don't know if its just me but sometimes secretly when Ive nothing to do and when I see people I try and think to myself I wonder what they are like during sex, what they act like etc. Some people though I just can't imagine having or liking sex AT ALL, yet they have kids or whatever. Do any of you wonder weird things like this and just can't imagine some people doing it?

It's OK! They don't have sex really: all kids of those who are 'repulsive/ reserved/ innocent/ my parents' are adopted. No sex... At all. :p:
Reply 11
eeew, I know what you mean. I wish it was illegal for people above 35 and fat people and especially old fat men and chavs to ever have sex, it's simply sickening
I think it's more that I don't want to think about some people having sex... hearing my 300lb flatmate and her butt-ugly BF moaning and groaning is not something I ever want to have to hear again.
Sunofnight
I don't know if its just me but sometimes secretly when Ive nothing to do and when I see people I try and think to myself I wonder what they are like during sex, what they act like etc. Some people though I just can't imagine having or liking sex AT ALL, yet they have kids or whatever. Do any of you wonder weird things like this and just can't imagine some people doing it?

I can't say i've ever really had the urge to imagine other people having sex.
I do the 'guess who's gay' game all the time...

I've enver thought about whether people have sex or not. It'll be my replacement game for a few weeks until I get bored of it.
Reply 15
Apocalypte
I think it's more that I don't want to think about some people having sex... hearing my 300lb flatmate and her butt-ugly BF moaning and groaning is not something I ever want to have to hear again.

can 300lb people really have sex? that could be dangerous and really should be illegal
Reply 16
Rouge
eeew, I know what you mean. I wish it was illegal for people above 35

Nah, over 35s can be hot...
I do get a bit weirded out when someone I know gets pregnant. It's sort of like "well you had sex a month ago", in a very creepy way :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Some 99.9% of people currently alive are here as a result of people having sex in the past. Sex isn't such a rare occurence...:rolleyes:

Most likely, every single mammal ancestor you have, has had sex during their life. That's thousands of your ancestors, going back to the little monkeys in Africa.
I can't imagine myself having sex. In my mind I'm still a short, fat, geek with glasses who everybody picked on; I really should get over that n get laid lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending