The Student Room Group

I don’t get pleasure from sex or other things.

So Im 17 and I don’t get any or little pleasure from sex, oral or hand jobs/masturbation I can get some pleasure from masturbation and hand jobs after a lot of effort will I finish.

but the way I sometimes masturbate does work and this is by laying on my front and rubbing the head of my penis.

So I don’t know what the problem is because I also cannot pull my foreskin back at all being hard or not I can only do it a little I’m not sure if this could be associated with it or not.

And no it doesn’t feel numb just no pleasure.
Reply 1
Hm, i mean - perhaps try experimenting with the way you have sex, like role play? it might make your experience more enjoyable. As for the foreskin, if it’s a worry i’d see your GP.
I just hope no one says he's asexual.

Asexual people orgasm all the time. Just not with people...felt so wrong typing that smh lol but it's true, sadly.

You on the other hand have a serious biological problem. It goes against biology. Those things were made for sexual pleasure. Something is wrong. Therapy whether mental or physical or neurological is needed.
Original post by Risktaker23
So Im 17 and I don’t get any or little pleasure from sex, oral or hand jobs/masturbation I can get some pleasure from masturbation and hand jobs after a lot of effort will I finish.
but the way I sometimes masturbate does work and this is by laying on my front and rubbing the head of my penis.
So I don’t know what the problem is because I also cannot pull my foreskin back at all being hard or not I can only do it a little I’m not sure if this could be associated with it or not.
And no it doesn’t feel numb just no pleasure.

There's a good chance that not being able to pull the foreskin back could be linked to getting little or no pleasure from sex. If the foreskin is too tight the head of the penis can't fully expand when the blood flows into it. Also, the head of the penis is the most sensitive part, and that's the area that needs to be stimulated to give you the pleasurable feelings that lead to ejaculation.
See a GP or go to a sexual health clinic to get this checked out.

Quick Reply

Latest