The Student Room Group

Is he really over his ex even though it’s been over 2 years?

Iwiejnns
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Cassie101
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 months now and at the start he told me that his first girlfriend who he was with for 2 years ended the relationship through text over 2 years ago which broke his heart badly but he never asked her why so he never got closure, he ranted last night that she’s a ***** and blames her for how he is now (weed abuse) he then got up her Instagram and says she’s got a new boyfriend, I asked if he would go back to her if they spoke and she explained why she broke up with him and wanted him back, he said he would have sex with her but not a relationship. He also always likes her instagram pics.

I don’t know why but I can’t help but feel that he’s not over her as she was his first love and brings her up every now and again but I also feel like it was so long ago and he might just be talking/ranting about her because he feels comfortable with me.

He is probably still getting over the fact someone so close to him just tossed him aside like Andy throwing woody in Toy Story. He rants id say because there is a deep pain still there where she emotionally scarred him. Im pretty sure hes over her I would imagine. I knew someone in a year and a half relationship who came out of it and after almost a year or so of being away from them they are still just as broken but try not to let it bother them.

Just give it time, time will heal all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending