The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Morally no
kinda weird tbh
I suspect you know the answer to the question, before it was asked.
Legally yes, morally in my opinion no.
Yes- if nothing illegal is going on and the relationship is consensual.
I dated a guy in his 50s when I was 16.
Reply 5
Original post by angelike1
Morally no

may i ask why thx
Reply 6
Original post by Karisa96
I suspect you know the answer to the question, before it was asked.
Legally yes, morally in my opinion no.

i would like to ask you why as well thx
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
asking for a friend

A friend. Sure...
Define 'ok'.
How do they know each other?
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
A friend. Sure...
Define 'ok'.

well some of my friends think its ok for me to sleep with this guy, others say no, im not sure so i want more opinions, what do u think
may i ask why thx

Dunno makes the guy a bit of a nonce tbh
well some of my friends think its ok for me to sleep with this guy, others say no, im not sure so i want more opinions, what do u think

Again, that's not really defining what ok is in this context....

Is it legal? Probably yes (you haven't specified if they're known to you from somewhere that they might be in a position of trust).
But it will be something that a lot of people will dislike and ostracise you both for.
Original post by Drewski
Again, that's not really defining what ok is in this context....

Is it legal? Probably yes (you haven't specified if they're known to you from somewhere that they might be in a position of trust).
But it will be something that a lot of people will dislike and ostracise you both for.

thx well my mum and a couple of my friends will be 1 to dislike it do you think she's right to dislike it?
Reply 13
may i ask why thx

Why is a 35yo interested in hooking up with a 16yo, or vice versa? Whether it's just for sex or a, ahem, 'relationship', what's the attraction?
Original post by Surnia
Why is a 35yo interested in hooking up with a 16yo, or vice versa? Whether it's just for sex or a, ahem, 'relationship', what's the attraction?

im the girl and it's just for sex/hookups if we do it its not a relationship, what do you think?

So is it for you or a friend because you just said 'me'...
Reply 16
asking for a friend

So you're really asking for yourself. If you can't keep your story straight, you're not really mature enough to be getting involved in a sexual relationship...
Original post by Surnia
So you're really asking for yourself. If you can't keep your story straight, you're not really mature enough to be getting involved in a sexual relationship...

i dont want to directly feel judged but i want to know what ppl think
thx well my mum and a couple of my friends will be 1 to dislike it do you think she's right to dislike it?

Whether they're 'right' or not is immaterial. They will dislike it and it won't end well for either of you.
That's messed up

Latest

Trending

Trending