The Student Room Group

How would you react if you woke up in you boyfriends/girlfriends body?

I've been single for the last six years and wouldn't want to wake up then see any ex bf's face. :eek:
Nor be trapped in their body.
I'd be questioning when I got a gf seeing as tho I'm single :s-smilie:
So you basically just swapped bodies? I would rather have an insight into his mind than his body
Oh god, that would be awful.
There's a 2ft height difference between us so my spacial awareness would be out of whack :lol:
I would be a right hand :gasp:
Original post by Anonymous

So this is like Freaky Friday...

As I don't have a boyfriend, I would wake up in a ghost-like, spiritual state. I would be able to travel anywhere I like, I would see the world and not be restricted as I am at the moment in my three dimensional, physical body.

If it was a proper Freaky Friday swap, my body would die and decay (whilst my soul was out wondering the Earth) due to it abandoning my physical realm, not entering another body, and no other soul redeeming the crucial state of power.
(edited 4 years ago)
Eh. I love him but I wouldn't want to be him. He stays up too late, eats peas (the devils food), and I'd have panic attacks daily if I had to do his job.
I was gonna make a joke but i think it’s too offensive
Original post by sinfonietta
eats peas (the devils food)

Why are peas the devil's food?
Original post by MidgetFever
Oh god, that would be awful.
There's a 2ft height difference between us so my spacial awareness would be out of whack :lol:

How tall are you 😂
Original post by Mobitela
Why are peas the devil's food?

They're icky.
Original post by Flashsav
How tall are you 😂

5ft.
I'm used to walking through doors normally, so I don't think I'd be a fan :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by sinfonietta
Eh. I love him but I wouldn't want to be him. He stays up too late, eats peas (the devils food), and I'd have panic attacks daily if I had to do his job.

:laugh:
Reply 14
Got no GF :groovy:
Reply 15
first thing i’d do is have a **** and check out my new set of balls and flat chest. then i would have a good look at my old self to see how i look irl. then i would have sex with my old self. next, i would go to my (his) friends and have a chat. 🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending