The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Pros and Cons of Bournemouth?

Hi, I'm currently deciding which uni offer I should accept. Bournemouth is looking promising but I was just wondering if any current students at Bournemouth could give me some good and bad aspects about the uni and living in Bournemouth.:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm currently deciding which uni offer I should accept. Bournemouth is looking promising but I was just wondering if any current students at Bournemouth could give me some good and bad aspects about the uni and living in Bournemouth.:smile:

It depends on your priorities/preferences. Something that you consider a pro could be a con to me :smile:

Tell us a bit more about your thoughts about what’s good/bad and people should be able to help you.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Bournemouth is a fabulous place to live and study (not that we're biased :colondollar:)
Bournemouth University have a brilliant ResLife program. The BU ResLife team organise a broad range of inclusive social activities to ensure you have the best opportunity to meet as many new people as possible. Some of the activities they have run in the past include paddle-boarding, kayaking, fifa tournaments, open mic nights, cooking activities and a hugely popular beach bbq.

Plus, the beach is glorious and is within walking distance of most of the student accommodation properties and during exam season or when things are a bit hectic there is nothing better than heading to the beach for some fresh air and beautiful views.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending