The Student Room Group

left a guy for another guy but now that guy cheated on me

so I was with my ex for a few months but I felt he was too nice plus I was getting close to this other guy and things started to happen so I dumped my ex and he was very upset wouldn't stop messaging me for a few days, heres the thing it was all great with this guy, the sex was out of this world he is well shall we say on the big side down below. this was god for a few months then I find out hes been having sex with at least 2 other girls one of them my friend and this crushed me. I messaged my ex soon after asking if we could try again as I missed him and he did use to treat me to days out unlike the next guy who despite his good sex didnt do anything else, treat me etc. the worst part was my ex said no and said he had found someone else, i pleaded him to leave her and come back and he basically said piss off im so down, is there any way I can possibly get my ex back, should I wait for him to break up with his current girl?
Reply 1
You won’t get him back and it’s good he’s moved on. You’re not a bad person but he won’t want to be with someone that doesn’t care that much about him and he should be with someone better.
Original post by Anonymous
so I was with my ex for a few months but I felt he was too nice plus I was getting close to this other guy and things started to happen so I dumped my ex and he was very upset wouldn't stop messaging me for a few days, heres the thing it was all great with this guy, the sex was out of this world he is well shall we say on the big side down below. this was god for a few months then I find out hes been having sex with at least 2 other girls one of them my friend and this crushed me. I messaged my ex soon after asking if we could try again as I missed him and he did use to treat me to days out unlike the next guy who despite his good sex didnt do anything else, treat me etc. the worst part was my ex said no and said he had found someone else, i pleaded him to leave her and come back and he basically said piss off im so down, is there any way I can possibly get my ex back, should I wait for him to break up with his current girl?

Your own fault you left the guy so you could jump straight into bed with another. Maybe you will learn in future, he's move on
Oh well
Reply 4
Lol, got what u deserve innit.
No.
It's time to move forward with your life, stop contacting all ex's and leave all ghosts of past relationships that failed behind you.
Move on and focus on building your future.
Good luck!
You shouldn't have left him for the cheat. It's too late now if the other guy is with someone else, leave him alone and move on with your life. Forget about guys, think about yourself, if your meant to be with your ex you'll find a way back to each other if not then the right guy will turn up when he's meant to.
Find someone new instead of trying to wreck your ex's relationship.
I mean, you kinda deserve it. I'd advise you to move on - no point getting back with your ex. You made the decision to leave your ex, so don't expect him to get back with you. Lol, karma is great.
Hmm,

Original post by Anonymous
felt he was too nice

To me, it sounds like, if someone feels too nice to you, you probably aren't used to being treated in a nice way, which I'm sorry about. Maybe you have issues with your self-confidence or self-worth, which are both very hard to deal with/overcome. Maybe that's not the case, but I'll still share this video from The School of Life that touches on this idea. Hopefully, it's worth a watch :smile: In my opinion, you should focus on improving yourself, and reflect on your own errors.

Another idea that I had is that maybe your communication skills aren't strong. If you find yourself liking other people whilst you're in a relationship, which isn't strange, as yourself why. Aside from the sex, does this person listen to you better than your current partner? Did this guy appeal to your love language better than your partner did? These are things that could have been communicated to your ex and worked on. Alas, we all make mistakes

I do find what you did to be selfish if I'm being perfectly honest. It was a bad thing, but it doesn't make you a bad person. Maybe when you've grown more and feel more remorse, apologise for breaking this guy's trust in you. You've now been on the receiving end of that, and you know it hurts. Everyone deserves better, including you and your ex.

Best of luck in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending