The Student Room Group

Is it possible to get into uni with one a level and a btec level 3 diploma?

I’ve heard that a level 3 diploma is equivalent to 2 a levels and I’m currently doing media a level and was considering doing an extended level 3 diploma however that is two years and is equivalent to 3 a levels but a level 3 normal diploma is equivalent to two a levels however is one year. I was wondering if universities accept a standard level 3 diploma and an a level. I’m hoping to apply to middlesex, greenwich, east London, Hertfordshire to study social work. Most of which require BBB (120 points). Please let me know if anyone has entered through this way of one a level and a level 3 diploma
Original post by Xreneeax
I’ve heard that a level 3 diploma is equivalent to 2 a levels and I’m currently doing media a level and was considering doing an extended level 3 diploma however that is two years and is equivalent to 3 a levels but a level 3 normal diploma is equivalent to two a levels however is one year. I was wondering if universities accept a standard level 3 diploma and an a level. I’m hoping to apply to middlesex, greenwich, east London, Hertfordshire to study social work. Most of which require BBB (120 points). Please let me know if anyone has entered through this way of one a level and a level 3 diploma

It's definitely possible that unis would accept you. Are you planning on applying for 2020 entry, or 2021 entry?
Reply 2
2021 entry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending