Lol u didn't have to

meow.
Original post by Anonymous
Ooooo create multiple accounts to post this Omm
Naughty

you have no idea.
Original post by Ciel.
you have no idea.

Oooooo but I do 👀 I spy on you every night peeping through the small gap in the window
Omg did u actually like wound her like was she bleeding and needed to be patched up afterwards, or were they just lil pokes????
Smack him randomly he’ll get angry - smack him again until he hits you back then just start kissing him

Imo my ex enjoyed being stabbed during sex, no joke I was scared at first as I thought she would scream rape after it but since we’ve been together we have it once a week and each time she asks me to stab her with a small 1” knife (clean)

Omg did u actually like wound her like was she bleeding and needed to be patched up afterwards, or were they just lil pokes????

Lil pokes. But they was blood. It was the only way she could orgasm with it she never came.

Like each time it needs a dressing because of the blood. It was like a 2cm wide maybe 1cm deep. So deep enough to kill but we knew the locations they’re safe
Lil pokes. But they was blood. It was the only way she could orgasm with it she never came.

Like each time it needs a dressing because of the blood. It was like a 2cm wide maybe 1cm deep. So deep enough to kill but we knew the locations they’re safe

what the actual f

this is the kind of stuff that requires therapy
Original post by HumblyBumbly
what the actual f

this is the kind of stuff that requires therapy

It was her not me. She said she’ll leave me as she can’t orgasm without it. each time I did it she came straight away after each stab
Wow she knows she'll have scars for life right... And do you get off on it? Does it turn you on to do it to her?
looooool😂😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending