The Student Room Group

Childcare course

Im studying childcare in September which should i use for college for my notes binders or notebooks
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Beckyboo*
Im studying childcare in September which should i use for college for my notes binders or notebooks

Hi Becky, please could you provide more information?
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Beciky, please could you provide more information?
Thanks, Isaac.

I am starting college in September and in studying childcare and i don't know what equipment or supplies i need. And whether to use notebooks for my notes or binders for my notes. As im very organised and like to know where things are
I am starting college in September and in studying childcare and i don't know what equipment or supplies i need. And whether to use notebooks for my notes or binders for my notes. As im very organised and like to know where things are

I will ask the moderators to move your thread so the community can help you with this as we can only provide advice regarding funding.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
I will ask the moderators to move your thread so the community can help you with this as we can only provide advice regarding funding.
Thanks, Isaac.

What supplies would i need for studying childcare
What supplies would i need for studying childcare

I am unsure as we only deal with student funding. I have asked for your thread to be moved so others can advise you. You can also speak with your university.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending