The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a package stolen?

Something you ordered online and was meant to be delivered but you never got it despite what tracking says.
Reply 1
Oh. Anon can't post a poll....
Original post by Anonymous
Something you ordered online and was meant to be delivered but you never got it despite what tracking says.

I did order flexible(environmental friendly) straws once. They took the money but it never did arrive. Luckily it wasn’t a lot but a lesson learnt.
Reply 3
My dad ordered his new phone and he got an email saying it was delivered and nothing came. He then sent an email to the delivery service asking where it was and they said they don’t know and their system said they had delivered it so they said they will investigate it. Like 2 days later a really dodgy van covered in graffiti came to my house and dropped off the phone- it was still in the box and completely unopened so very weird and dodgy lol
Reply 4
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I did order flexible(environmental friendly) straws once. They took the money but it never did arrive. Luckily it wasn’t a lot but a lesson learnt.

Lol my issue is more a postman delivery issue. I ordered Nike trainers since shops are shut, I work in a warehouse and needed new trainers man
Lol my issue is more a postman delivery issue. I ordered Nike trainers since shops are shut, I work in a warehouse and needed new trainers man

Posts are being delayed due to staff shortages. If you have a tracking number you can track your order online?
Reply 6
Posts are being delayed due to staff shortages. If you have a tracking number you can track your order online?

Wooooow maybe it's me. Maybe it's you.

I'm not asking about tracking bruh the ****...

I said its a postman issue....that would target the reader to think immediately, that their package was left negligently. I said a postman issue, not an issue with the shipping service or company I ordered from. I don't have to track. The tracking says it was delivered. It's definitely a problem on your end..
Because my op explains what happened...tf
Reply 7
Anyways like my op said, despite tracking saying it was delivered, did anyone have their package stolen or not received.....
Reply 8
Original post by Aye5ha
My dad ordered his new phone and he got an email saying it was delivered and nothing came. He then sent an email to the delivery service asking where it was and they said they don’t know and their system said they had delivered it so they said they will investigate it. Like 2 days later a really dodgy van covered in graffiti came to my house and dropped off the phone- it was still in the box and completely unopened so very weird and dodgy lol

at least you got it.

It's not dodgy. They used a cheap delivery service. And held the driver accountable surely. What phone. What website did you order from. What company.
No but a family friend kept having a tv stolen that was supposed to be delivered, three separate times the delivery was stolen
Reply 10
is this hearmes delivery
Original post by Greywolftwo
No but a family friend kept having a tv stolen that was supposed to be delivered, three separate times the delivery was stolen

Wait what
Wooooow maybe it's me. Maybe it's you.

I'm not asking about tracking bruh the ****...

I said its a postman issue....that would target the reader to think immediately, that their package was left negligently. I said a postman issue, not an issue with the shipping service or company I ordered from. I don't have to track. The tracking says it was delivered. It's definitely a problem on your end..
Because my op explains what happened...tf

Chill out bruh. I’m merely trying to assist you. Maybe it is me. I’m sorry.

Perhaps the postie fancied your shoes so he took it himself? 🤣.

Perhaps you have lost it. Either way I’ll pass you a doughnut to make you feel better. You’re welcome.
Chill out bruh. I’m merely trying to assist you. Maybe it is me. I’m sorry.

Perhaps the postie fancied your shoes so he took it himself? 🤣.

Perhaps you have lost it. Either way I’ll pass you a doughnut to make you feel better. You’re welcome.

I don't like donuts

Nah I know he/she nicked em. I walked down the road barefoot after getting the email, searching for the package, the truck, knocked on my neighbours, I was ready to fight. Almost 200 quid bruh. That's all right. :yes:
I can't be the only numpty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending