The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I won't dare lower than my own age, which is 26. But I'd date up to 50 if the guy was my type. Maybe even older if I clicked well.
I like older men
Reply 2
I’m 18, so youngest would be 18 (or born in 2002 at least), and oldest would be 26 maybe. Long term I’d say 2 years younger to 8 years older, maybe up to 10 years older if they looked young for their age. I’m female and bi.
Youngest 18, oldest 30
I’m 18, but older men are my type
(edited 3 years ago)
It'll depend more on the person, but doubt i'd go below 25 or above 45 roughly
18-20. I’m a guy who’s 19.
Being 18, probably wouldn't date a guy younger than me and no older than 25 I guess
Reply 7
I'm 17 (18 in a few days). My range would probably be at youngest 17, and oldest 20.
I wouldn’t date a person younger than me, I’d prefer to date a guy aged anywhere from 23-28/29 max. I’m 22 by the way
If I ever do date (highly unlikely) I’d date a girl two years younger or older.
within 3 years of my own age (eg. 22<25<28, but not 14<17<20 cos thats ill-eagle innit)
I'm 22, youngest 19/20 and oldest 30
I’m 27 and would date between 23-43 but the upper limit is more open to extension and the lower one is set in stone
Youngest late 30s, oldest probably 60s.
I'm only attracted to guys older than me.
Original post by Charmanduhhh
What age range would you date within? and why?

i identify as a 6 year old
I just turned 18. Youngest would be 17, oldest probably about 25
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! :bhangra:
Feet guys as in TSRs collection of foot fetish trolls?
Have you started a lockdown business selling photos of your toes or unwashed socks? :eek:
As a guy once you get to late 20s/early30s, you have to be careful going any older and women at that age are getting desperate and basically just want a sperm donor.

If you go younger than like 22 though the girls get pretty immature. Occasionally you find a very mature 19 or 20 year old though so I wouldn't want to put strict numbers on it.
60-82

Latest

Trending

Trending