The Student Room Group

Helppp student finance

My dad accidentally filled in his part of student finance wrong so I have to fill in a PFF2 form but is it possible to cancel my application and do it all again because that would be much quicker.
Original post by 3pointonefour
My dad accidentally filled in his part of student finance wrong so I have to fill in a PFF2 form but is it possible to cancel my application and do it all again because that would be much quicker.

No - and even if you did cancel it would not be quicker as you’d have to use the paper form for all parts to set things right.

The paper form pff2 is identical to the questions asked online. It’s not long at all to complete if you have your P60/tax return.
Original post by PQ
No - and even if you did cancel it would not be quicker as you’d have to use the paper form for all parts to set things right.

The paper form pff2 is identical to the questions asked online. It’s not long at all to complete if you have your P60/tax return.

Thanks for the response.

Also do you know if my parents have to fill in their online section if I'm planning to send off my PFF2 form anyway?
Thanks for the response.

Also do you know if my parents have to fill in their online section if I'm planning to send off my PFF2 form anyway?

Hi there, if your parents are completing the PFF2 form then they don't need to submit any information online.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, if your parents are completing the PFF2 form then they don't need to submit any information online.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you for the response.
Thank you for the response.

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending