Scroll to see replies

What makes you think you are infertile?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What makes you think you are infertile?

Been diagnosed?
Reply 3
When I went through a close family death last year I became severely depressed and had so many negative thoughts daily but I would never ever do something with my life because of my religion alhumdulilah. So, If I did have a child and something happened to them I don't think I would be able to handle it. Surely Allah is the best of planners.

this is so stupid. so you don't wanna live your life to the fullest just to avoid any potential pain? like ivf, surrogates, and adoption exist
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
this is so stupid. so you don't wanna live your life to the fullest just to avoid any potential pain? like ivf, surrogates, and adoption exist

Did not ask you to come judge me. By reading your posts I can comment on a lot of stupid things you have done too. IVF and surrogates are out of the picture because of my religion. May adopt in the future In'sha'Allah
Reply 5
Adopt? There are many children in the adoption system who need parents.
Reply 6
Did not ask you to come judge me. By reading your posts I can comment on a lot of stupid things you have done too. IVF and surrogates are out of the picture because of my religion. May adopt in the future In'sha'Allah

i'm not gonna sugarcoat the truth for you at this ungodly hour, i can't be bothered. why would ivf be against your religion? i mean it's a pretty modern thing, there's no way quran mentions anything about it
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
i'm not gonna sugarcoat the truth for you at this ungodly hour, i can't be bothered. why would ivf be against your religion? i mean it's a pretty modern thing, there's no way quran mentions anything about it

Don't sugarcoat the truth but just don't think I give your opinion a high rank. IVF is allowed if it is the husbands sperm and wife's egg not if their is some donors. That's considered adultery.
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Adopt? There are many children in the adoption system who need parents.

Yeah I might just very scared to. They may leave in the future to go back to their real parents, might turn out to be rude in the future when they find out their adopted. Just don't want it all to backfire.
Reply 9
Don't sugarcoat the truth but just don't think I give your opinion a high rank. IVF is allowed if it is the husbands sperm and wife's egg not if their is some donors. That's considered adultery.

tsk tsk, rudeness. we have more in common than you think, lol. like, i can't give my bf kids either, and i know he'd make an amazing dad. and he secretly wants them (but we're both men so surrogacy would be our only option + i'd be a terrible parent due to personal problems, lol)
Are you still depressed in general?
Original post by Ciel.
tsk tsk, rudeness. we have more in common than you think, lol. like, i can't give my bf kids either, and i know he'd make an amazing dad. and he secretly wants them (but we're both men so surrogacy would be our only option + i'd be a terrible parent due to personal problems, lol)

I'd say he's as much of the cause of not having kids as u so I wouldn't say you can't give him kids. From your posts I can see he has a bit of a rage so it's prob for the best of any kids.
Right then. Whatever you say.
Reply 13
I'd say he's as much of the cause of not having kids as u so I wouldn't say you can't give him kids. From your posts I can see he has a bit of a rage so it's prob for the best of any kids.

well yeah but he's bi. so if he wanted to he could easily replace me with a woman that would give him kids.
mhm he's no saint but like half of the time i'm the reason for it. and the lockdown isn't helping. he'd never raise a hand to a child.
Your infertility is a blessing to everyone it seems.

Now don't be scared and come off anonymous and say it?
Original post by Fermion.
Right then. Whatever you say.

Pointless comment? What did you gain from it?
Original post by Ciel.
well yeah but he's bi. so if he wanted to he could easily replace me with a woman that would give him kids.
mhm he's no saint but like half of the time i'm the reason for it. and the lockdown isn't helping. he'd never raise a hand to a child.

Lockdown will be eased on Sunday I hope so not too long.
Pointless comment? What did you gain from it?

What did you gain by making this thread? Sounds pointless to me. What do you want us to say?
Original post by YaliaV
Are you still depressed in general?

Never saw this but no. Now I'm not alhumdulilah
Reply 19
Lockdown will be eased on Sunday I hope so not too long.

i really hope so

Latest

Trending

Trending