The Student Room Group

Transcript

Hi does anyone know how I can get a Transcript showing all my qualifications to date. One of the universities I'm looking to apply for next year is asking me for it.
Original post by Kat Miller
Hi does anyone know how I can get a Transcript showing all my qualifications to date. One of the universities I'm looking to apply for next year is asking me for it.

I wouldnt think such a transcript exists.
Check with them again.

You can show them your level 2 and level 3 certificate.
Get them to explain what else they want.
If its a degree then its a transcript from registry and sometimes its sent direct to them.

The reason no such transcript exists is because your qualifications will come from different organisations and one reason to get a transcript is as proof it is an accurate and official record. The GCSE and A level exam boards will have nothing to do with degree results.
(edited 3 years ago)

You usually get your transcript for your undergraduate degree along with your degree certificate - it's basically a breakdown of your marks by individual module.

If you don't have it with your degree certificate paperwork (or you haven't had your degree certificate yet), contact the office/administrative team of your academic school and they should be able to assist in providing this for you.

Amy :smile:
Reply 3
So what do I tell the university that's asking for it? Coz I don't start my final year on my BA till September
So what do I tell the university that's asking for it? Coz I don't start my final year on my BA till September

I would contact your academic school office and ask their advice - they may be able to provide a transcript/document with your marks to date or, alternatively, provide alternative details that you can give to the university that you are applying to.

As for what you say to the uni you are applying to, I'd just explain that you're moving into the final year of your BA so don't currently have a full transcript however you are requesting confirmation of your marks to date from your academic school for them.

Amy :smile:
Reply 5
OK thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending