The Student Room Group

Following an ex

Would you be okay with your boyfriend following his ex on Instagram?

I have told my boyfriend how I felt about this and obviously wanted him to unfollow her, he said he did he did ages ago but he hasn’t. When I confronted him he said he understood how I feel and forgot he had her but then he deleted the app instead of unfollowing? It seems like he does not want to do it.

I don’t have Instagram but when I was on my friends Instagram that’s how I found out they still follow each other as his account was on public and now after ‘deleting the app’ he’s claiming he isn’t using it but clearly is, thinking I don’t know. And all of sudden his account is on private now.

I’m not saying he should get rid of Instagram , it’s just that I don’t want him following his ex and now it’s like he’s making up so much excuses.

Need an opinion on this 😕
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be okay with your boyfriend following his ex on Instagram?

I have told my boyfriend how I felt about this and obviously wanted him to unfollow her, he said he did he did ages ago but he hasn’t. When I confronted him he said he understood how I feel and forgot he had her but then he deleted the app instead of unfollowing? It seems like he does not want to do it.

I don’t have Instagram but when I was on my friends Instagram that’s how I found out they still follow each other as his account was on public and now after ‘deleting the app’ he’s claiming he isn’t using it but clearly is, thinking I don’t know. And all of sudden his account is on private now.

I’m not saying he should get rid of Instagram , it’s just that I don’t want him following his ex and now it’s like he’s making up so much excuses.

Need an opinion on this 😕

I am a guy but really would not mind my partner following her ex I mean liking each other's pictures does not equate to cheating so yeah.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am a guy but really would not mind my partner following her ex I mean liking each other's pictures does not equate to cheating so yeah.

I have an issue with it tho and when I said how would he feel if the roles were reversed he said he’ll be upset too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending